Wednesday, March 08, 2006

thurdl sports under construction

This is something that I probably should have done in the off season, but I never did like that whole white-text-on-dark-blue look this blog had. So, I'm trying to make it slowly look better, more professional, etc. First step is this swanky new template which now requires me to rebuild my list of Nats blogs, which is fine, cause several links were out of date.

Basically, I'm looking to step from the fringes into the heart of the Natsphere, and step one was a blog that is actually readable.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Oooh I like the new template!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger thurdl said...

Yeah, I don't know WHAT I was thinking with the old light-yellow-on-dark-blue thing I was using. Just never changed cause it would mean recreating all my links, but most of them were out of date anyway (still linked to the old JANF for example), so thought the new season should include a new look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home