Thursday, June 29, 2006

NIH: Guess what. Livan's knee. Again

This is starting to seem like just a really bad joke right now, and I for one am not laughing. Livan Hernandez, he of the bum knee all last season, he of the repaired knee in the off season, he of the trade rumors in hopes of flipping him for prospects...

God, it hurts even to say it. But according to the Post, he's reaggrivated the knee. Now, it should be pointed out that he has worked through knee pain in the past, so he's not planning to miss any starts. It's also not the same injury as before, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. All I know is this is a team with nine pitchers on the DL right now, and both of the clubs aces have been reported injured the same damn day.

I really wish I had less to blog about. Seriously. Can we stop with the injuries?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home