Monday, June 12, 2006

NIH: Rehab number the Second

Patterson Watch Tonight's the night, Patterson will be hurling for the AAA New Orleans Zephyrs in what is hoped to be the last rehab start before he returns to the big league club. He will be going 75 pitches or 5 innings, whichever comes first. If all goes well, he will be on the mound for the Nationals against the New York Yankees this coming Saturday (a game I have tickets to, so that excites the hell out of me, nice when I can do some kind of actual in-person NIH work).

Other than that, the Nationals have been surprisingly injury free the last week or so. We've had the scattered missed game by a starter, but mostly just standard resting starts without any associated day-by-day injuries. I'll tell ya what, considering the beat that this blog covers, I really wouldn't mind having nothing to report for awhile.

Probably means a good time to catch up on some of the more generic postings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home